Halloween Forum banner

301 - 320 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Scareycarrie- Is black magic available to order from yankee? I thought it was just at oulets. And im not driving 3 hours to see if its at the outlet. So if I can order it I would love to.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I thought about ordering a Black Magic candle.......but maybe I won't. Probably will not purchase Witches Cauldron in the future either. Some people may love it, I am just not one of them.
I agree. I really don’t care that much for Witches Cauldron either. I love the throw, it smells throughout the house. I’m just not into the scent.

·
Registered
680 Posts
…. when you find a candle you really, really like and not only that, you love the jar too and it could be very pretty and useful even after the candle is gone! So you buy it from TJ Maxx, get home, put it on the counter and 15 minutes later, SMASH your cats shoved it off the counter & broke it.

scowling

·
Registered
823 Posts
Scareycarrie- Is black magic available to order from yankee? I thought it was just at oulets. And im not driving 3 hours to see if its at the outlet. So if I can order it I would love to.
No, not through Yankee. I see it on Ebay. There are no outlets around me, so, like you, I am not driving hours to one.

·
Registered
823 Posts
ScareyCarrie- Losing that Haunted House candle like that sucks. It doesn't seems like Kringle would be able to replace it with a new one. Hopefully, at least a refund and maybe you can salvage the candle.
I'm sorry you didn't get any haunted hollow candles. I was procrastinating too. I figured maybe the scent wasn't well loved across the pond so they had an "endless" supply.
Kringle responded to my e-mail about the shattered "Haunted House" candle. They will be refunding my money.

301 - 320 of 356 Posts
About this Discussion
355 Replies
36 Participants
ScareyCarrie
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing