Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
You have some great props in your yard. But I have to say what captured my attention immediately was your video skills and editing of all of the clips together. I could have sworn that the beginning was some animated scene, until I saw the cars and then wasn't completely sure how it was shot. If maybe it was a combo animated and live footage. Kept thinking the colorful, tidy bushes and shrubs and plants looked too perfect. Then of course watching the video I realized the perfect colorful plants were probably real mums or something like that and indeed the initial footage was shot with a drone. I really liked how you transitioned into your various prop shots and it gave them a very creepy feel. Nice video of your haunt. Do you have any daytime photos we could see of your set up? Very nicely done on the ground and in the air!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both very much! I used a Phantom 3 standard to shoot the drone footage. There is no animation and the plants are mums. I believe I have some daytime shots. I will post those later! Thank you both!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Simply amazing. I also thought that the drone footage was animation at the very beginning. It looks like your neighbors were having a great time. Always do what you can do. I am not an artist at any level and I am certainly not making pumpkin sentinels out of toilet paper and chicken wire. I am not an electronics person on any level so I will never have any robotics in my haunt.

Just keep doing what you do and what you want to learn to do. Your haunt looks great.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Simply amazing. I also thought that the drone footage was animation at the very beginning. It looks like your neighbors were having a great time. Always do what you can do. I am not an artist at any level and I am certainly not making pumpkin sentinels out of toilet paper and chicken wire. I am not an electronics person on any level so I will never have any robotics in my haunt.

Just keep doing what you do and what you want to learn to do. Your haunt looks great.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words! It means a ton to me and inspires me to push forward

·
Registered
74 Posts
I love the drone footage. I wasn't sure what I was seeing at first, animation or a miniature. Your house, the lawn, shrubs, mums, and the mulch are just so perfect, they didn't look real. You do a great job maintaining house and yard! As for your haunt, well, the TOT's must have a ball with all the sounds, lights and props! You've got a great haunt!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts