Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of recurring dreams, one of them is I am decorating for Halloween and i have the absolute coolest, awesomest stuff that has never been seen before and I'm happily decorating and anticipating TOTers. I always wake up super happy, and my dreams have given me some good ideas too.
So does anyone here have dreams like that?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've had several dreams that it was a few days before Halloween, had this huge setup.. and then a hurricane came and swept it all away and I couldn't find anything Halloween related before Halloween so I wound up doing nothing. (hey, it's Mississippi, us and hurricanes are a way of life, if we didn't have a good hurricane every year I don't know what we'd do)

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Sadly, mine usually consist of "realizing it's Halloween" at 4 o'clock in the afternoon and having NOTHING ready...so I start throwing things into the yard, and setting stuff up as well as I can, and the sun keeps getting closer to the horizon and NOTHING's going right and it's getting to be just that time that ToT'ers are going to be coming to my door - I've seen them crossing the street a ways down - and I don't even have candy for them and it's all going so horribly, horribly wrong...

...I believe I've had one of those this year already...will likely have more before the big night...

Wanna' trade??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts