Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if this is going to start again? I really enjoyed seeing everyone's creations though I didn't get to participate (actually tried twice but couldn't find supplies for one and the other project was a disaster).

·
Registered
54 Posts
This sounds like fun but october would be the worst for me. Putting everything up plus all the little details to do before the big day. I usually start crafting in may-june timeframe though so not as bad as some.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Loved the craft of the month and I am so looking forward to participating in it this time.

Any date to when it shall start again or what the first craft will be ??

·
Registered
2,863 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Recently came back to the forum after dealing with a bunch of personal life stuff. I just saw this thread and it interests me to do a monthly craft activity! :)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I will bring it back for sure I will be coming up with so new ideas post them soon
Have you decided not to do the craft of the month this year?? Just wonderign I loved seeing all the creations last year.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Was tossing around a Craft reaper trade thing .....using a general craft idea like SakiGirl has come up with for her Craft of the Month and secret reaper them
So like have a theme like Haunted Toy for example everyone that wants to participate makes something and ships it to another like the secret reaper
We would have to spread this out a few months apart for each trade so we have time to make the craft ....

(just tossing the idea around, brought it up with someone on the Secret reaper thread.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Was tossing around a Craft reaper trade thing .....using a general craft idea like SakiGirl has come up with for her Craft of the Month and secret reaper them
So like have a theme like Haunted Toy for example everyone that wants to participate makes something and ships it to another like the secret reaper
We would have to spread this out a few months apart for each trade so we have time to make the craft ....

(just tossing the idea around, brought it up with someone on the Secret reaper thread.
It was me that was tossing this "swap" idea around with you and I'm still open to it. Really like the idea, I love that it is a homemade item. If all else fails maybe we can swap with each other lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts