Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While visiting my cousin in Fitchburg, MA, she said we had to see Halloween World there in town. Boy was she right! Huge variety of costumes, masks props, etc. We met the owner, who was very enthusiastic and was happy to take time from his busy pre-Halloween schedule to give us a tour of the place. At one time there was a haunted attraction at the site as well, but he closed that and expanded the shop. He even took us outside to show us his skull bike - amazing!
I'm not affiliated with the store in any way, I was just floored by the merchandise, and the owner's friendliness and enthusiasm really won us over. If you're in central Mass, give it a shot!
Oh yea, we also visited Halloween Outlet in Worchester - another must-see in the area!
IMG_1822 copy.jpg
IMG_1827 copy.jpg
IMG_1830 copy.jpg
IMG_1832 copy.jpg

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
hmmmm..i wonder if they are owned by the same people as HalloweenOUtlet in Worcester... Anyhooo, i only live a skip away from Fitchburg...I definitely need to check this place out when I come back from vacation.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
How sad is it that I've lived in MA all my life and have never been to either store? :eek:
Hang your head in shame, missy...:p;)

That looks pretty cool, Chris. Halloween Outlet is the one that I have been nearly drooling over for years (why can't there be acres of Halloweeny goodness in more places?).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts