Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an old trophy from salvation army tore off the bowlers, glued skulls, of all sizes 2 it- got a trophy plate made for $2- glued it on, dripped hot glue down it- then painted it red- it looked like blood- 2 awesome
the winner said they'll bring it back next yr to pass it on-
go to my halloween album- I posted the winner's picture and the trophy

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Wow victoria. First the trophy is very cool and a very good idea. Second you are a very talented prop maker i love your troll. And third you make a very pretty kitty cat. Looks like you have a blast every year and thats what it's all about.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found the email address of the guy who made me a new trophy plate - it only cost like $3 plus ship , he let me pick color, lettering - it was great!
Kevin
email is
[email protected]
measure the length and width u need

·
Registered
74 Posts
i made these after i saw someone here post his pics. i loved them and made a few adjustments. i thought they were SO cool and they were easy to make. and yes, they were an absolute hit!

The picture (if i uploaded it correctly) was for : sexiest, funniest, scariest, and best couple (that one i cropped because i put 2 dolls in a compromising position : )
The picture doesnt show the labels i ended up pasting on the plaques. View attachment 4865

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
victoria, that's a nice trophy that you made. I especially like the idea of bringing it back and using it again. We have a couple "traveling" trophies at our special stock car races. Each year it comes back and a new winners name is added to the trophy. It's fun to look back and see who won each year.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
The traveling trophy was put on a larger than normal square base made of wood, probably 6" x 6" square and about 5" tall. The plaques were small (maybe 1" x 3" or so) with the drivers name and year. Each year they put the new winners plaque under the year before and then when that row was filled up, started a new row. By those dimensions, you'd be able to put 10 years worth of plaques on the front of the trophy. But, of course, you could make it any size that you wanted.

·
STARK Raving Mad
937 Posts
i made these after i saw someone here post his pics. i loved them and made a few adjustments. i thought they were SO cool and they were easy to make. and yes, they were an absolute hit!

The picture (if i uploaded it correctly) was for : sexiest, funniest, scariest, and best couple (that one i cropped because i put 2 dolls in a compromising position : )
The picture doesnt show the labels i ended up pasting on the plaques.
Hey, those sorta look familiar...!

·
Registered
74 Posts
LVSCOTT T! Thats who it was :) This is whom i got my idea from. And he was also very kind as to send me a step by step PM on how to do it. Thanks again LV...looks like i wasnt the only one who loved it!

P.s. Lets just say that the "best couple" trophy dropped the soap. The funniest part was that we gave it to 2 guys that didnt come together but both came as wrestlers. They looked like they were about to get in the ring together! We all had quite a laugh and took quite a few pictures.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts