Halloween Forum banner

What should I be for Halloween?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really torn between these ideas... I kind of love all of them, but really can't decide! Thank you in advance!

For reference, here are some photos. These are just really general ideas of the direction I'd go

Harley:
13988710_10206599485856784_261467099_n.jpg

Witch:
Witch+In+A+Magic+Circle+-+Pretty+Witches+-+Magical+Pictures.jpg

Alice::
14012665_10206592611724935_1486324295_o.jpg

Demon:

darren-benton-shaman.jpg

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
I love the witch idea. A ton of people are going to be Harley this year, not feeling Alice either.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would generally be into the Harley idea, but *EVERYONE* is going to be Harley this year. Pass.

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,374 Posts
correction: everyone is going to be that fake-***, sacrilegious version of harley quinn that suicide squad is trying to sell us.

i'm just a little upset by this.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I like them all as well, but it kind of depends on your age too, when I was younger I loved, loved Alice and Harley, so if your young I would pick them. As I get older I think I tend to Pick less crazier and go much more darker, Demon and Witch's.... well I've always been kinda of got into the witchy things too all my life, but that's just me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
99 Posts
really liked all of the ideas but yeah, harley is probably gonna be so overdone this year XD i wasn't feeling the witch cause nothing especially spooky there...the demon was nice but overly complicated.

Alice seemed suitably disturbing and simple, cause who doesn't love a bloodsoaked fairy tale?^^

·
Registered
101 Posts
The Demon is by FAR the most unique.

Which also means any deviations from the design wont be noticed.... you can take artistic licence without scrutiny :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts