Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
those are really neat! I like the black widow and the spooky screwdriver a lot...it would be cool to put those in one of the bloody glasses that they show!

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
oohh, if you had the red hot glue sticks, you could SO make those glasses!!! Awesome idea!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Last year for the kids we made punch using a mix of orange & lime kool-aid, 7 up, gummy worms & floated purple frozen hands we made ahead of time in rubber gloves.

For the adults we had Pina-Gouldas...

·
Registered
352 Posts
The black vodka can be REALLY hard to find. I know it's near impossible here in Canada.

newgirlinaz - I made a comment about my blood martinis on another post. I had ones also for the designated drivers/non-drinkers as well. Almost the same, make some jello - cherry and black cherry mix. Cut into cubes and pop one or two squares into a martini or fun glass and add soda water or sprite and a touch of grenadine. VERY bloody looking drink.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks for the ideas...going to run them by the kido's and see what their take on them is. After all this is for them.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I've been searching for Blavod in the north east and have been told that distributors are not able to get it anymore. I have found a website from the UK, but decided that shipping costs were not going to make it worth it for me. Booo Hisss. My signature shot was a black and blue. With blavod and blue cuarcao layered over it. Looked sooo coool.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have also found that if you add a little tonic water to any drink that if you are using any blacklights it will give the drink a little cloudy glow that looks really cool. under normal light the drink looks completely normal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank You!

These are perfect ideas for the party we are planning. We have used Blavad in the past and it is always a hit! I really like the mojito that looks like swamp water. I will incorporate these ideas for sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts