Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any good website with cool Halloween clipart? I am looking for clip art with more of a mature nature, not kiddie stuff. Please help.

Typical Ghoul Next Door

Registered
Martha Stewart's website has clip art that she shares freely. Do a search for "clip art halloween"

Try doing a google search for "royalty free clip art" and then search again for halloween at the sites that come up.

I use to belong to a subscription service that offered quality clip art. At one point you could order it online but I can't seem to find them any longer. When desktop publishing was first becoming popular there were all kinds of clip art sources available on CD also. I know Dover Books use to publish printed books with clip art usually organized by subject that you could scan and use. Sorry this isn't more helpful but maybe someone will see this and it will trigger something for them.

What kind of images are you looking for anyway, non-kidlike covers a lot.

Banned
Just say NO! to clipart! (thats what I was taught in school) But seriously If you do search...I would google "vector halloween" and see what you find. They should be better images than clipart.

Girl Gone Mad
I never thought about that eyegor! Thanks for the idea! Vector is usually pretty awesome.

Registered
Hey EvilMe ... thanks for the kudos! I really appreciate it! I love creating Halloween clip art that's unique for all of the Halloween lovers out there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts