Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, sorry if this is in the wrong spot, never posted a new thread before but i was wondering if anyone has ever seen the string lights that are halloween lights then you flip a switch or something and they turn into christmas lights. i saw them somewhere last year but they were pretty expensive so i didn't get them, and now with my new addition and me being afraid of heights i decided that would be a perfect idea but i can't find them. i know it sounds strange, i don't know how they work but i know i once saw them advertised somewhere. if anyones' seen these could you tell me where to get them. thanks

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Hi, I've seen these as well, maybe at Lowes or Menards. I agree, it'd would save a lot of work to just put the string up & down once!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it seems like i saw them in one of my mom's catalogs, which i've already tried searching through most of them online, i don't know what they're called so i'm having trouble.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
That sounds really cool. I would love to know where to find those!

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Popping in to add to check at drug stores/pharmacy (ie: Oscos, Walgreens, CVS etc) too. Vaguely remember them being someplace like that possibly.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you remember what they called them? i don't have a walgreens near me and was trying to search for them online but i'm not coming up with anything.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
also, what colors are they, or what colors do they change to, that might help trying to find them too. thank you so much

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,305 Posts

Solid blue that changes to multi at a the touch of a button. This is what the package looked like last year. I got several at Walgreens.

:)

I didn't see the orange solid/multi ones, but I needed a strand of blue lights LEDs for another prop. The color change wasn't even something I cared about but it's fun to play with.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Those are the ones I have too, except mine are solid orange/multi as opposed to blue/multi as Frankie's Girl posted. They're not a 'sparkling' as typical LED or even non-LED holiday light strings--the bulb is covered by a translucent plastic, not transparent, and so the colors are a bit muted.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
Yea, I bought a few of those after Christmas from Walgreen's last season. I got the orange/color ones.
They were very pricey before the 75% off sale brought them down.

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
damn there aren't any big lots around here i realy need some, do you remember how much they were?
No I didn't look because they only had one box. They were the clear ones but I didn't see how many were on the string. If you have a Crafts Warehouse store in your area that might be a good resource. Good Luck!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts