Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am very inexperienced with this site so if this site actually has what I am asking about, forgive my ignorance...

Does anyone know of any good real-time chat rooms where a gal can go to chat with others who love Halloween? I mean clean, straightforward chat about halloween and all the fun and feelings this holiday brings on. Props, costumes, what Halloween means to you, etc. No funny business (eg, 'Halloween' chat room really meaning 'sex' chat room... not my thing).

I am and have always been a big kid when it comes to Halloween and that single day of the year brings such joy to me it would be nice to know I'm not the only person out there who feels the same way. People I know don't understand why I love the holiday so much and to be honest its really hard to explain it, either you feel it or you don't...y'know?

Thanks ;)

·
Haverghast Asylum warden.
800 Posts
THis site has a Halloween chat. Some others sites that have chats are. Hauntforums, RottenfleshRaideo, and hauntworld forums ( more for pro Haunters) It's always good to have a list of different chats since it is sometimes hard to find one that isn't dead ( no pun intended) Hope this info is of use:)

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This site has a chat?? Thats what I was afraid of, now I feel silly. :p
I will look for that firstly and check out the other sites you mentioned. Thanks a lot. :)

Happy Haunting... :eek:

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,960 Posts
We have a chat here? Where? Link please?

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
This site has a chat?? Thats what I was afraid of, now I feel silly. :p
I will look for that firstly and check out the other sites you mentioned. Thanks a lot. :)

Happy Haunting... :eek:
This forum used to have a chat room, actually. I never got to use it, only hearing stories, but it would be great if there would actually be one available here again sometime. It would be nice to be able to interact more with everyone. I'm quiet most of the time, but get me started on Halloween and it's another story altogether

·
Reaper Queen
8,726 Posts
yes, we used to have chat, we had a set night of Sunday night, usually 8 on, people popped in and out, not totally sure why it is gone, not understanding computer stuff, but would love to have it back up, I think at one point it got out of hand, and it had to be straightened out, but not sure why,, I know haunt forum has one, but have never stopped by, feel more at home here!

·
Appalachian Hex Doctor
575 Posts
I am not much of an IRC guy but I know the rotting flesh radio team frequently posts on Facebook when they are in the "Chat Graveyard" and ask all the followers to log in and chat it up with them

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
That's a shame. I really wish we had one here :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts