Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello how is everyone doing tonight?

Lately I have been going through old Halloween items from my childhood and making sure that I preserve for later use. I really want to capture that Halloween magic from my childhood and keeping these items preserved and later displayed for my future Halloween office will do just that. I am looking for a certain cassette tape that used to terrify me when I was with family.

From what I remember about the tape is that it was a full tour of a haunted house. So in the very beginning of the tape they have a swamp theme with frogs croaking and it really sets the scene. Then you go enter into the porch then through the whole haunted house. This was around the early 90’s. I was to be able to have this tape and listen to it again I just don’t remember what it was called. I was hoping you guys could maybe help me find this cassette tape.:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello how is everyone doing tonight?

Lately I have been going through old Halloween items from my childhood and making sure that I preserve for later use. I really want to capture that Halloween magic from my childhood and keeping these items preserved and later displayed for my future Halloween office will do just that. I am looking for a certain cassette tape that used to terrify me when I was with family.

From what I remember about the tape is that it was a full tour of a haunted house. So in the very beginning of the tape they have a swamp theme with frogs croaking and it really sets the scene. Then you go enter into the porch then through the whole haunted house. This was around the early 90’s. I was to be able to have this tape and listen to it again I just don’t remember what it was called. I was hoping you guys could maybe help me find this cassette tape.:)
Hi there, I think this is what you are looking for. This is a Disney album that was released on vinyl and cassettes. Hope this helps. Here is the link.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHGC9HrUBsE

·
Registered
691 Posts
Wow, thanks for sharing these links! This brings back so many wonderful memories! :)

Is there anymore on Youtube?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts