Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year for Halloween we're working on making a shooting gallery with nerf guns and a few interactive targets. As part of the gallery we need a table which will both be where the guns are anchored and where the kids will stand to shoot.

My problem is I don't know how high to make it! I want to make it low enough that most kids will be able to see over it and shoot the guns, yet high enough to make it look like a barrier and discourage anyone from climbing over it and trying to get into the shooting area.

Does anyone have suggestions? In particular if you've had some kind of carnival-type interactive display, what was the right height? Thanks! :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
We had a race game in our haunted carnival that had the same problem. What we did was just add milk crates for the little ones . . . it was easier than trying to raise it for the older kids. Hope this helps and post pics when your finished! :D

GiggleingGhost . . . aka . . . GG

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
You could build flip down step ups (sort of like the have in some churches for prayer) for the little ones and when they are done fold them back up or have them spring loaded so they do it when one is on them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts