Halloween Forum banner

141 - 160 of 183 Posts

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
2,040 Posts
Woohoo! I got the notification that the cards I ordered have shipped so I'll be able to start mailing soon!

I got cards from Hallowmas Boo Kitty & Hostess with Mostess - thanks so much! I'm taping them to one of my kitchen cabinets, once I have enough to cover up what's inside said cabinet, I'll take a picture!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I will be sending mine out soon. I have some room to add on. Message me if you're interested.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Got another one! This time my creepy greetings were from Hallowmas Boo KItty! Thank you! Loved the front illustration.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Due to me having not gotten the stamps I ordered yet, my sending my cards by mid Sept plan is out the window. Now they will probably be going out in another week. But as soon as I get those stamps my cards are ready to go into the mailbox.

If I missed anyone new who still wants to exchange cards I can do one or two more to the USA; just message me.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Thank you snickers for the Halloween greetings 🎃

Reactions: Snickers

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have received cards from Hallowmas Boo Kitty, Hostess with Mostess and Michael_Candles. Thank you all for such nice cards. It is actually quite fun to randomly see these pop up in my mailbox.

Funny story:
My mail carrier, whom I’ve known a while, remarked while delivering the first card I got:

“Oh wow! looks like you got a Halloween card in September!”

By the third card delivered today, he remarks:

“Okay, whaaaat’s going on?”

I played none the wiser. Little does he know what we have have in store. I do wonder what he’ll think on card 31?!
🤔😂🤡

I am making a special display spot for all the cards from this exchange. I’ll take a pic and share as I get more cards and decorations out.

Anyone else feel like September is flying by?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Received my first card from Hallomas Boo Kitty! My watercolor cards did not print well at the print shop, I had to change the paper so my cards will go out next week (fingers crossed)! I have 12 spots left (USA only) if anyone wants to PM me.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have received cards from Hallowmas Boo Kitty, Hostess with Mostess and Michael_Candles. Thank you all for such nice cards. It is actually quite fun to randomly see these pop up in my mailbox.

Funny story:
My mail carrier, whom I’ve known a while, remarked while delivering the first card I got:

“Oh wow! looks like you got a Halloween card in September!”

By the third card delivered today, he remarks:

“Okay, whaaaat’s going on?”

I played none the wiser. Little does he know what we have have in store. I do wonder what he’ll think on card 31?!
🤔😂🤡

I am making a special display spot for all the cards from this exchange. I’ll take a pic and share as I get more cards and decorations out.

Anyone else feel like September is flying by?
Yes-September has literally raced away!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think my cards are going to go out in batches. My first 15 are close to ready! Hopefully Monday they will go out. They other half...hopefully soon but at least another week!

·
Registered
835 Posts
As usual I have changed card ideas mid-stream and am having a devil of a time. Fear not my card (in some form) WILL be mailed first week of October.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I received cards so far from Snickers, Halloween Boo Kitty, and HostesswiththeMostess - Nicole. Thank you so much!!! Loving the creativity! Mine are flying out with the bats tomorrow if all goes as planned. They've been misbehaving, you know, as bats tend to do.

Slowly but surely getting into the Halloween spirit!!! 🎃 👻🎃👻🎃

141 - 160 of 183 Posts