Halloween Forum banner

121 - 140 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Got my 1st card, thank u hostesswiththemostest, so cute! 🎃 Still waiting 4 my stamps from the post office ! Grrrr! Not that my cards are ready. So JEALOUS u guys are getting them in the mail already. Why do I always feel like I'm playing catch up? I'm gonna start mine tonight!!!
🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡
Happy Fall Y'all!! 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

·
Registered
76 Posts
Started making and sending out some cards already, so you may be getting mine very soon! Still have plenty of room to send some more!
Got my card today from the HostesswiththeMostess today. Thank you! I’ve never done this before on a forum, and it’s actually very fun.

Halloween season is on!
ACEF857D-C6FE-4257-947A-E0E5C2EAC264.jpeg

·
Registered
88 Posts
Count me in for the exchange again this year to anywhere world wide.

Feeling like you're living in an Iron Maiden? Moldy and stiff as a Mummy? Creaky joints of a Skeleton? Foggy brain of Frankenstein's Monster?

JOIN in the 2020 Halloween card exchange! Let's give the USPS a reason to live.

Fire up your creative juices. It's fun - easy - and a great way to enjoy a little Halloween normal fun while keeping a social distance.

Here is how it works:

Post in this thread if you wish to exchange Halloween greetings with other Halloween Forum members. Indicate if you have a mailing limit for the number of greeting you wish to send out and where you're willing to mail to... USA, USA & Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. It can be a letter, greeting card, postcard or note - handmade or store bought. We love them all! - SOOOO TRUE

Then exchange addresses via private message with others who wish to exchange greetings and have fun!

In the hopes of getting our greetings out by Halloween I'll say a mailing deadline of Oct 23 for US, sending even earlier for overseas. This will give us plenty of time to shake out the cobwebs, pat ourselves back into some kind of human shape, get our dead butts off the couch and STOP binge watching Shudder TV and become a little creative again. Also gives the USPS extra time to get our mail to us.

Ready... Set.... Create .. - ! Buwaa ha haaaa!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Was just going to post the same comment so I second that! Love love the display!
BromBonez your set up is beatuiful !! Anymore pics you want to share? i would love to see more.
Thank you, I’m glad you like.

I’m in the process of pulling things out, seeing what type of Halloween I’m feeling this year. I tend to rotate things from year to year as I have a hearty collection😏🤓

Since 2020s been such a bummer, I’ve noticed I’m gravitating more towards my vintage/antique Halloween items this year vs my monster/traditionally spooky stuff. My vintage items give me that warm nerdy feeling as I unwrap them all. They make me smile as I settle on the couch at night with me glass of beer or vino, looking back at all these wonderful faces...suppose it’s needed.

I’ll definitely post some snaps as I arrange things, making a card display area too.

Would love to see other people’s stuff as well!

1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
I also got my card from Hostess. Thanks for the early card. Hope everyone s don't well. I'm in the Seattle area and the smoke plume is hitting the area hard... not so hard as those within the actual fire zones. Currently here MILES and MILES from the closest fire the sky is a sick yellow gray and the sun is just a pinprick in the sky. Can't stay outside to long because of the smoke makes for scratchy eyes and throats. Rain no in forecast till next week... can't come soon enough.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I’m currently making my cards. Pulling out the ink and washes and having fun with them. I’m excited to see what people send.

Hint: I’m randomly sending some cards as treats...and some as tricks. Which will you get?

CD83EC90-62B7-4D9F-B48E-72885CEB984A.gif

If anyone is new here and would like to exchange, feel free to drop me a line. I’v currently got all my stuff on my drafting table, so I can always add someone else while the irons hot.

1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
OHHH someone sounds creative today.. Frog always feels less then creative but this time arouud a creative bug got into him... He's hoping they are treats but fears they'll be tricks.

We still have space let me know if you wanna exchange.

I’m currently making my cards. Pulling out the ink and washes and having fun with them. I’m excited to see what people send.

Hint: I’m randomly sending some cards as treats...and some as tricks. Which will you get?

View attachment 737050

If anyone is new here and would like to exchange, feel free to drop me a line. I’v currently got all my stuff on my drafting table, so I can always add someone else while the irons hot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got my 1st card, thank u hostesswiththemostest, so cute! 🎃 Still waiting 4 my stamps from the post office ! Grrrr! Not that my cards are ready. So JEALOUS u guys are getting them in the mail already. Why do I always feel like I'm playing catch up? I'm gonna start mine tonight!!!
🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡
Happy Fall Y'all!! 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
I am also waiting on my stamps. They are supposed to arrive today!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have received a couple cards so far. Waiting on a few more and I will take a picture of a small collection to post.
I am currently filling mine out. If anyone else would like to be added to my list let me know! I will probably be finishing them up and mailing them this week (maybe Thursday).

·
Spider Maven
1,469 Posts
awww bummer. Did I miss it again this year? Has anyone not met their limit?

121 - 140 of 183 Posts