Halloween Forum banner

101 - 120 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi all,
Still have space on my mailing list for this year's card exchange for those located in the USA (sorry but my limit for overseas cards have already been met). Have been working on my cards this year and had to change plans up due to the USPS being more picky about what they will allow as "letters" recently but I think they will still be pretty cool. Plan on sending my first batch out in the mail in the next week or so. Please hit me up on PM if you haven't already; I will be happy to exchange cards with you.

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi all,
Still have space on my mailing list for this year's card exchange for those located in the USA (sorry but my limit for overseas cards have already been met). Have been working on my cards this year and had to change plans up due to the USPS being more picky about what they will allow as "letters" recently but I think they will still be pretty cool. Plan on sending my first batch out in the mail in the next week or so. Please hit me up on PM if you haven't already; I will be happy to exchange cards with you.
Hi Ash,
I have room as well exchange?🎃
I'd like to join again this year, I'm in for 25, I can mail anywhere.
Are u full?

·
Registered
165 Posts
The only stamps I saw were the same foil silhouette ones they had last year.
As a matter of fact, I ordered 3 sheets a week ago and got an email the same day saying they shipped....:unsure: where are they?????
Yea, I asked at the post office. They r clueless, lol but she did remember & had a good laugh when I reminded her last year that they released the Halloween stamps mid October. Aren't they the the who remind us to mail early when it comes to Christmas cards, I CALL DISCRIMINATION AGAINST HALLOWEEN STAMPS!!!! just teasing!! I did order some as well last week......where the hell r they???? Lol just gotta laugh though. But if they do release a new one I'll put thoose away & use the new ones if I like those better. I'd live to have the monster ones that someone else posted & I see u can but them on line, but they r a little more pricey. 🎃🖤

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yea Frog has one of those second hand postal places where he knows the guy that runs it and he gets our stamps for us... Before the pandemic he had set several sheets set aside for us but then garbage hit the fan. He's misplaced them YIKKKKS... he found 3 sheets but is still searching for the rest. Fingers crossed he does for future card exchanges.
Hope he finds your stamps! 🎃
Is it too late to join ? looks like a lot of folks are at their limit. I'm in if anyone still has room for one more. I will send anywhere and everywhere. PM me please, I can't keep up with who is full already......
Me either lol, I have room if u would like to exchange cards? 🎃🖤
I haven't started making mine yet so hit me up if you want one! 🎃
Hi Ladyfrog, exchange?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Holy crap I'm late to this party! I didn't realize it was happening already, sorry! I'll mail anywhere, no limit, and I'll poke through the thread for recent posts about still sending cards. Yikes, got a create something quick now! Looking forward to it as always!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I’ve replied to everyone who has messaged me this far! I will go back today and start messaging some new friends as well to exchange with! 🕸🕷🎃

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
2,040 Posts
Well, life happens so I had to buy cards. I think they’re pretty neat and can’t wait to see them before mailing them out!
I see a few new to the thread people I missed, I’ll hit them up when I get on my desktop!
Oh - and I finally got my stamps that I ordered from the post office 🎉🎉🎉

·
Registered
906 Posts
Thank you hostesswiththemostess for the wonderful Halloween greetings!
I look forward to getting the mail now 🎃

101 - 120 of 183 Posts