Halloween Forum banner

341 - 349 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just want to thank everyone for the wonderful cards. I think I am only waiting on a few more. They are all great. It's been nice to get them all around the house, especially since I didn't really decorate for Halloween this year other than a few little things. Too much going on in my life, so I just didn't have the time/energy. :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Greetings all,
Hope that everyone is having a great October so far. It always seems like this month flies by and I never have enough time to get everything I want to do done. That being said I have gotten behind in thanking some of the people who I've gotten cards from! So without further ado...

Stinkerbell & Frog Prince - I always know it's your card when I see some awesome cemetery photos. :) Thanks for the cool little black and orange silhouette card inside.

Dee14399 - loved all the black cats and holographic "spooky" letters on the front of your card. Thank you.

Lady Frog - thank you for the cute handmade jack-o-lantern card. Hope you "Creep it real" this halloween too.

NYKate- thanks for the lovely note in your card. Glad I could add something good to your October with my simple card.

Nicole - I love those little black & white cards you found; they remind me of vintage flash art. Thank you.

Julie - Oh my gosh! Your hand made raven card is awesome plus I'm a sucker for some Poe references especially at halloween.

341 - 349 of 349 Posts