Halloween Forum banner

321 - 340 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
The past couple of days we got several cards !! So much fun. Thanks to, Ash-P, GothKitty lady, Lady Arsenic, Shadow Black, Cindy, Hallowmas boo kitty, Hostesswiththemostess, Holly Haunter and Red Flayer ( give Red Flayer a special thank you! , and Papa Legba.
We love everyone of them, I hope everybody signs up for the Krampus exchange, it's more fun with lots of people.
I got a couple more! View attachment 740685 View attachment 740686 View attachment 740687 View attachment 740688 View attachment 740685 View attachment 740689 View attachment 740690
These are all so pretty, I don't know where you all get them from, but they are great! Thanks Kathy, Fifi, Gertie, & LauraLouThatsWho!
I LOVE the Lucy Westenra!!! 🎃👻

1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #327
After a rather busy weekend and a blustery Tuesday with no power time to send out more Thank Yous
Dee14399 - for the spooky greetings
PapaLegba - for the watercolored Raven
disembodiedvoice - for the pumpkin card and stickers
Halloweeeiner - for the owlish greetiigs
Ditsterz - for the zombie-lious card
Skullie, Ez and Coby Zettle - WOW thanks for not only getting this year's card to us but the missing card from last year as always your cards are over the top
NYKate - for the elegant B&W card
Lauralouthatswho - for the cute Frank card
KATZILLA - for the halloween greetings

·
Registered
750 Posts
Today my husband said "how does it feel to be popular?" as he handed me today's batch of cards. He might be a little jealous 🎃
NY Kate - thank you for the confetti filled card - from Amityville no less!
Lauralouthatswho - thank you for the handmade card - the Frankenstein jack o'lantern is adorable!
Dee14399 - thank you for the ghostly handmade card!
Halloweeeiner - thank you for the festive jack o'lantern card!
Skullie - thank you for another awesome handmade puzzle card! I love all the topical details!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,029 Posts
OK, I've been slacking lately. OK not really slacking, just busy decorating & trying to get ahead of the garden again. I finally got everything out but some tomatoes & a few other cold weather veggies, canned some pickled jalepenos, & I am DONE with that fricking garden now!!

My cards are going out tomorrow, I've received a ton of cards I'm just putting them up tomorrow & then I'll take some pics, so many are so cool & some of youse guys put a lot more work into them than I did.

Oh I had great plans....gonna make all homemade cards, personalize each one with a drawing, but somehow October got away from me & I had to fall back on my stash of cards I bought to frame & sell at the fire department. Since they aren't having any functions until...well...who knows any more, I'm glad I had the stash.They do have a few things in them so there's that.

My cards will be going out tomorrow after I drop my ballot at a drop box!

·
Registered
915 Posts
The great pumpkin brings joy this entire month 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃

·
Registered
103 Posts
Skullie & fam, Thank you so such for an amazing hand made card. The details, textures and pulling intricacies are amazing.

I’d post photos but I don’t want to ruin the surprise for others who may not of received theirs yet. Very cool!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just got the mail, sitting here with my favorite tea in my witches brew mug opening cards & OMG SKELLIE, i remember your card from last year as well!! Like Brombonez said I dont want to spoil it for anyone either. But your cards are always so impressive!! Excellent job, so fitting. Thanks so much really enjoyed your card, & the laugh. Really appreciating everyone's efforts, especially this year. It's been a doosie! Your the art teacher I always hoped for lol!! Great job Skellie. 🎃

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just got the mail, sitting here with my favorite tea in my witches brew mug opening cards & OMG SKELLIE, i remember your card from last year as well!! Like Brombonez said I dont want to spoil it for anyone either. But your cards are always so impressive!! Excellent job, so fitting. Thanks so much really enjoyed your card, & the laugh. Really appreciating everyone's efforts, especially this year. It's been a doosie! Your the art teacher I always hoped for lol!! Great job Skellie. 🎃
Ps when do u start making cards, Easter?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just want to take time to thank everyone for the cards you sent. This was my first year and I loved it. It has made Halloween even more fun. They were all so wonderful. Thank you, from PoePoe

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,029 Posts
Finally made it to the post office but our little post office only had fruits & veggie stamps so that's what I got, fruits & veggiees. They're actually very pretty stamps.

And my guess is that she starts working on next year's cards on Nov. 1!!

Which is what I might have to do for next year's card exchange!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am so bummed but I received 3 of the cards I sent out back today. I am worried that more of my cards will be coming back to my mailbox instead of making it to yours. I have messaged the three people whose cards I have back, but if you are still waiting on yours from me, please know that if it comes back to me, I will be sending it again. I'm so sorry!

321 - 340 of 348 Posts