Halloween Forum banner

301 - 320 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
I received two more amazing cards yesterday! Thank you Papa Legba for the card. That is some amazing watercolor talent-I just love the Raven in the Griffendor scarf :) Also, thank you Darrellarose for the card and miniature! I just love pumpkins so it was perfect!

Here is my card display so far. I’m just loving all of these cards!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hay All!!
SSSHHHHH!!!! Im hiding. My poor mail box was overflowing. the job and family have kept me running all week. The post office hours have been cut so getting there has been a challenge, I have about Half my cards out and I hope to get the other half out this weekend. I have recieved so many wonderful cards this week. Thank you all so much. I PM everyone blut I just want to say thanks for hanging in there with me.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Three more today 🎃
Papa legba - what a gorgeous watercolor painting of a raven! You are very talented!
Disembodied voice- cute card and stickers!
Stinkerbell and Frog prince - cemeteries, full moon, werewolf and witchy treat, oh my! 2020 is certainly a Halloween to remember!
Thank you!!

I'm running behind so I'm getting about 10 cards in the mail every day. As usual, I have over-extended myself but that's OK! I have a long weekend ahead of me and it's going to rain so plenty of time indoors 🎃

·
Registered
228 Posts
Got some more incredible greetings from my awesome forum friends!
Big thank yous to ...

Spooky Spoof - thank you so very much for the coin and candy. Always love getting stuff from across the world.
disembodied voice - thank you guys for the cute little halloween stickers and the cool old school pumpkin card.
LLR - thank you for the colorful handmade card. Loved the expression on the black cat especially.
darrellarose - your craftiness is amazing. Loved my black box and the cute little coffin tag with it.

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
2,045 Posts

Mail Call!

I feel like I'm forgetting some, but here's what I have received so far! Thank you all so much!

LLR
Hostess with the Mostess
ChocolateChip 1979 - that one made me LOL for real!
Michael_candles
Hallowmas

Homer Rocks
PapaLegba
Pinktallica - that recipes sounds so good!
Ash-1031 I love the bookmark!

Nicolita, the charm/keychain is so cute!
Shadow - I'm taking the little ghost notepad to work and I'll use it there!!

Thanks again everyone - now I get to get busy getting mine addressed!

1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
I gave up on waiting for my Halloween postage stamps and went and mailed all of my cards today. The trick was on me when I got home and found the stamps had been delivered. 🤷‍♀️ 🤣 Next year.
Ohhhh NOOO no reason to wait to make use of your stamps... we'll have the Krampus card exchange going in a matter of weeks and after that there is the Bloody Valentines then Walpurgus, and lastly a Red White and Dead 4th of July... Lots of chances to send greetings

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ohhhh NOOO no reason to wait to make use of your stamps... we'll have the Krampus card exchange going in a matter of weeks and after that there is the Bloody Valentines then Walpurgus, and lastly a Red White and Dead 4th of July... Lots of chances to send greetings
Excellent!! I'll start planning now (...googles Walpurgus...)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thank you Shadow Black. Love the history of the holiday you shared on the card and the pumpkin notepad.

Thank you hostesswiththemostess. Love the lil bat cut outs you added inside your card.

Thank you Stinkerbell & FrogPrince. Love the creepy card with the spider web framed witch.

Thank you Batty Patty. Love the homemade card with bat theme.

Thank you Kathy Reymont. Love the cute jack o'lantern card with spooky cut outs.

Thank you Skullie. Love the homemade covid inspired card. I know putting together a card with the special tabs took a bit of extra effort.

Thank you Cindy. Love the card with spooky cut outs.

Thank you Hallowmas Bookitty. Love the spooky dance party.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thank you vicky. Love the "clue" card with the homemade spiders.

Thank you Pink. Love the horror character bit in the card. Also appreciate the recipe, sticker, jack card & especially the garbage pail kid card. I bought a lot of those when I was a kid.

Thank you Dee14399 for the homemade haunted house card. Love the owl stamp.

Thank you Spooky Spoof. Love the homemade jack o'lantern tree card. Thanks for the candy & U.K. coin.

Thank you Nicolita3. Love the vintage Halloween card with the skull & bat charm.

Thank you Snickers. Love the homemade mummy & ghost card.

Thank you disembodied voice. Love the jack o'lantern card with the stickers.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
A whole gaggle of cards arrived today, was the post just holding these for me or what?

I’m waiting to sit down and open them all.
Thanks to Laura Lou, NY Kate, Halloweenier, DigitalChick, Nicolita3, Spooky Spoof, Stinkerbell& Frog Prince and Skullie.

I will post images soon.

301 - 320 of 348 Posts