Halloween Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
My son went to a party yesterday and someone brought a bag of the mystical turkey dinner themed candy corn, which supposedly came from Walgreens. The Walgreens nearest me claims they only got a few bags and those were gone almost immediately. :(
Food Ingredient Recipe Natural foods Cuisine

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I'm behind in noticing this thread, but I've picked up quite a few fall-themed flavored things this year. We usually take a fall amusement park trip (just came back last night), and there's a lot of cousins I try to pack treats for. I bought a box of mini rice crispy treats that had Glow In The Dark packaging with monster & JOL faces on them (from Target), and of course the usual candy corn & mellowcreme pumpkins. But I also found a candy corn with Minions theme & flavored in banana, blue raspberry & vanilla! Haven't opened ours yet but will put them out at Halloween.

Font Food Fictional character Junk food Electric blue

I also grabbed Brach's Mellowcreme Caramel Apples and am looking forward to trying those! Found both at Walmart along with some cool mini-tubs of fall-themed cotton candy! They had 6 packs with 2 Candy Corn flavors, 2 S'more flavors, and 2 Caramel Apple flavors, and I bought 3 sets of them. They were a big hit with the kids, though they took up a bunch of room to pack. Not quite an edible, but I also bought the small spiderweb waffle iron from Target this year, and the kids have been loving it!

Also - I have never seen that Turkey Dinner Candy Corn @Goth Kitty Lady! I am gonna check to see if I can find some of that! It'd be a fun thing to try at Thanksgiving dinner this year!

·
Registered
14,528 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
My son went to a party yesterday and someone brought a bag of the mystical turkey dinner themed candy corn, which supposedly came from Walgreens. The Walgreens nearest me claims they only got a few bags and those were gone almost immediately. :(
View attachment 754580
I saw some show hosts trying these about a week ago. None of them liked any of them except for the cranberry sauce flavor....said that one wasn't bad.

How about Costco orange pumpkin ravioli and black bat ravioli?
I've seen seasonal shaped pasta before & actually buy some if I see it. Bats would be nice. I'll have to ask a friend to look out for it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
How about Costco orange pumpkin ravioli and black bat ravioli?

I've bought that before. It's good, but just a bit denser and chewier than regular ravioli IMO.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
View attachment 754580
I purchased 2 of these yesterday at Walgreens. I have yet to try them. My store had several bags available.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I'm behind in noticing this thread, but I've picked up quite a few fall-themed flavored things this year. We usually take a fall amusement park trip (just came back last night), and there's a lot of cousins I try to pack treats for. I bought a box of mini rice crispy treats that had Glow In The Dark packaging with monster & JOL faces on them (from Target), and of course the usual candy corn & mellowcreme pumpkins. But I also found a candy corn with Minions theme & flavored in banana, blue raspberry & vanilla! Haven't opened ours yet but will put them out at Halloween.

View attachment 754582

I also grabbed Brach's Mellowcreme Caramel Apples and am looking forward to trying those! Found both at Walmart along with some cool mini-tubs of fall-themed cotton candy! They had 6 packs with 2 Candy Corn flavors, 2 S'more flavors, and 2 Caramel Apple flavors, and I bought 3 sets of them. They were a big hit with the kids, though they took up a bunch of room to pack. Not quite an edible, but I also bought the small spiderweb waffle iron from Target this year, and the kids have been loving it!

Also - I have never seen that Turkey Dinner Candy Corn @Goth Kitty Lady! I am gonna check to see if I can find some of that! It'd be a fun thing to try at Thanksgiving dinner this year!
I would love the minions candy corn. The flavors sound great. I'll have to look for them.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I bought two bags of the Turkey Dinner candy corn at Walgreens as well! Thanks so much for telling us about it @Goth Kitty Lady - it'll be a fun thing to take to a family dinner and see who's brave enough to try some!

And @ScareyCarrie - my kids are DYING to try the minion candy corn but I'm trying to get them to hold out til closer to Halloween!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I bought two bags of the Turkey Dinner candy corn at Walgreens as well! Thanks so much for telling us about it @Goth Kitty Lady - it'll be a fun thing to take to a family dinner and see who's brave enough to try some!

And @ScareyCarrie - my kids are DYING to try the minion candy corn but I'm trying to get them to hold out til closer to Halloween!
I feel for your kids. I would want to eat those yummy candy corn right now.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts