Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So was out of this year, wasn't going to do anything for Halloween, but after this past weekend haunted mazes, I AM BACK! Missed the Secret Reapers as well as making my Halloween Cards! Hopefully I have enough time to do everything I want this year in 11 days since I don't set up until the day of! Hopefully the Halloween Gods are on my side! Happy Haunts to All!

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Of course it's not too late! You've got 11 days to have fun with!
Truth told, I was pretty much the same way until last week. I had the graveyard set up but I really wasn't into it. All of a sudden, it hit me and I've been out there tweaking and arranging and having fun with it ever since.
Now go! Get busy! :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course it's not too late! You've got 11 days to have fun with!
Truth told, I was pretty much the same way until last week. I had the graveyard set up but I really wasn't into it. All of a sudden, it hit me and I've been out there tweaking and arranging and having fun with it ever since.
Now go! Get busy! :D

Yes heading to the hardware store and Michaels to start some things today, need to prepare a human feast for the monsters so lets see what I come up with! and I'm glad you're in the spirit as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts