Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
neat I have abuuble machine i use but have never tried it with a red bulb, thanks. Have you guys seen the fog bubble amchine at Spirit? Man that thing is cool , but don't want to spend the $$$ right now.
Bought 2 of those this year returned them the same day. IMO the worst product they have. Great idea but in practice the fog makes the bubbles to heavy and the machine is very messy because the bubbles all break within 3 feet of the machine. Save your money

·
Registered
82 Posts
We have the fog bubble maching. Used it last year and the ToTs went NUTS!!! Honestly...We have a FCG, Hallowindow, graveyard, singing pumpkins...ect...and you know what they liked the most the silly FOG BUBBLES!!!!!!

This year we are going to put the bubble machine in a tree that is over the sidewalk so that the bubbles are falling on the sidewalk area...that way the ToTs are not trampling any of our good props to try and catch the silly bubbles :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have one of the bubble-foggers and it works great! I will say that the large bubbles arent the greatest as most do burst right off the bubble wand. I placed a small personal sized fan behind it about 1 1/2 feet and blew the fog-filled bubbles away! Worked GREAT! The people, young and old loved it!

In the same area as the bubble fogger, I had eyeballs attached to a strig hanging down from the ceiling, with a strobe light flashing and the bubbles dancing around. People could tell if the eyeballs were bubbles or the bubbles were eyeballs. Great effect!

Fordman

·
Registered
63 Posts
I agree with ribzilla on the mess part. However, I placed a small 4" van just below the front shooting up. With no wind I had small bubbles going about 10 feet in the air. The big bubbles went about 6 feet in the air. With a slight wind i had bubbles going two houses down and about 40 feet in the air. Hopefully will have vid soon.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I got 6 BF's on clearance last year for about $10 each and I was amazed at how well they work....IMHO money well spent. I love it and wish I had gotten one sooner. Not to mention but for only a 200 watt machine it cranks out the fog as well because their is no re-heat up delays so it keeps smoking. Very cool machine and one of the coolest gadgets I've ever purchase.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I got 6 BF's on clearance last year for about $10 each and I was amazed at how well they work....IMHO money well spent. I love it and wish I had gotten one sooner. Not to mention but for only a 200 watt machine it cranks out the fog as well because their is no re-heat up delays so it keeps smoking. Very cool machine and one of the coolest gadgets I've ever purchase.
For $10 ea thats great but not for $60 ea imo

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bubble Machines take "Bubble Juice". Not terribly different than dishsoap, except the bubble Juice is formulated to be non-staining.

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
Rojellio, love the red eyeballs idea!

I got one of those fog bubblers last year. The bubble liquid they sell with it is terrible. The bubbles pop as soon as it's made. Throw it out, get a blacklight and put in blacklight bubbles. The bubbles last MUUUUCH longer and they really glow:

·
Registered
24 Posts
The fog-bubbler has 1 regular fog juice tank in the back and a bubble resovior in the front. I'm not sure if the bubbles are regular bubbles or not. They seem to be the ordinay bubbles because if you pop alot in the same spot, they leave the soap residue. I dipped a regular bubble wand in the bubbles and they did the same as regular bubbles.

Fordman

1 - 14 of 14 Posts