Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
A couple come to mind.

There's a large collection of great short stories about Halloween called "October Dreams: A Celebration of Halloween" edited by Richard Chizmar and Robert Morrish.

There's "The Halloween Tree" By Ray Bradbury.

Another colection of classic and fabulous shorts is called "The Ultimate Halloween" edited by Marvin Kaye

And there's mine, which you can see in my signature line below.

We have another talented Halloween writer here, Paul Melniczek. He has a number of titles available, just check Amazon.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Spats, thanks for the rec. I'll be picking up a copy of yours. A friend already did and said it's great!

Another one to get is 13 HORRORS OF HALLOWEEN. Excellent anthology featuring the likes of Bradbury and Isaac Asimov and a host of great Halloween tales.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Besides the books and authors mentioned here, I have a few.

Harvest Tales and Midnight Revels by Michael Mayhew (anthology)
The End of Summer by J. Tonzelli (story collection)
Prank Night by Kristopher Rufty ( second half is quite gory) (novel)
One Dark Halloween Night by John Kohlbrenner (YA novel)
Halloweenies by Dan Fiorella (YA novel, nostalgic, not full blown horror)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The Kindle version of A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN is only $2.99 on Amazon. The original hardcover was a limited edition and is long sold out, the trade paperback is on the secondary market at increasing prices, but the book will have a future reprinting. The digital version is published by CEMETERY DANCE, the world's top publisher of horror, who also publishes Stephen King's special hardcover editions. Thanks to anyone for checking it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts