Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halloween Avatars/Icons

Since I am trying to invoke the spooky spirit of Halloween (even though its 90 degrees right now), I was wondering if anyone would like an avatar made especially for them.

Note the avatar/icon is going to be the same size as my avatar 80x80 (as thats the biggest size max). I did make my avatar, and also make signatures if anyone else is interested in that.

As far as avatars go (if you would like one) I need you to post the following:

Example
Graphic(s): I would like it to have skeletons on it. Maybe in black and white, or with a eerie green huge. Or insert a picture you would like me to use, or a section of the photo you would like me to use).

Text: If you would like text, please keep it semi short to fit. I would like it to say: "Skeleton Dance", or "NAME", "NAME Haunt" etc.

If you are unsure what you would like, I can post a handful of icons here and you can pick whichever you like. Here are some basic ones I made, feel free to use them if you like. But please save them and upload them in your user/cp avatar section (at the top of the forum).

·
Registered
75 Posts
Oh wow! This looks interesting....

Graphics: Well, my character is like a reverse pinnochio. I was turned from a boy to a puppet. So, a puppet like picture. Like a freaky dummy or ventriliquist doll. I don't care on the colors.

Text: Stitches

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
You could try one out for me.
Graphics: I love pirates & skulls (but not super creepy). Or you could go along with my name & go with a crown or something.
Text: None

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey stitches, what do you think of these? Either of these okay?

Halloween Princess, do you like either of these? I tried the crown route but not the pirate route. If you would like some pirate stuff, you could send me some links to some photos so I don't choose any creepy ones.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
I'll take you up on your offer! Especially since the picture in my avatar is so blurry (it's me wearing my hubby's creature reacher costume).

I like sparkly things (explains why I have WAY too much fishing tackle, and makeup - that I don't wear). I'm not too fond of the "cutesy" stuff too much, but over the top gore isn't me either. I like JoL's, skulls, moonscapes, and spiders too.

No text, so I'm way open to ideas and can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Those are really awesome!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Those are great. Can I get one? My user name is not so halloweenish, but I like to have like a dark or gothic fairy. Can you do that?

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Those are awesome Adam and thank you! I'm gonna decide which one I like best and then see if I can figure out how to upload it to be my avatar. If I have problems, I'll let ya know because my computer skills lack a bit. Thanks again!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Boo Berrie, if you want some moonscapes as well, just send me some links to images you have in mind so I can get an idea. :) Yes all you do to change your avatar is save the avatar/icon to your hard drive. Than go to the top of the forum that says user/cp. Than click "Edit Avatar" on the left side of the page under settings and options. Than there will be a browse button "upload image from your computer" than hit save changes. :)

Tinaspaintedlady - I can do some vintage witches :D Just give me a little bit!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts