Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I was thinking about trying my hand at making Halloween bath bombs. I want input on if any of you would take a bath in a bath bomb scented like pumpkin pie or something sort of like that. Maybe I am weird to want to take a bath in pumpkin pie scented water. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated (also sorry if this isn't put in the right place. I wasn't sure if I should put it under recipes or crafts.) thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
This post has a recipe for the black one that's pretty simple https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrissymahlmeister/yassss-a-woman-found-a-way-to-diy-a-black-bath-bo?utm_term=.ve9Y21e24#.iv87emdek The same store also has a blood one, which I assume would be similar to make.

Pumpkin pie wouldn't be bad, and neither would cider, IMO. If you played with color, scent wouldn't matter quite as much. I wouldn't want an actual blood scented one, for example. YUCK.

I feel like I saw an article once about pumpkin pie and lavender being the scents that men had the strongest arousal reaction to. Maybe you're on to something! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts