Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Ghouls Rule
2,589 Posts
amazing! My favorite is the Dave in the grave, seconded by the 8th birthday zombie girl and then the zombie tree man. Some of it was just true gruesome for me but all were just astounding as well. :) You have real talent! Wish you were local to me so I could commission a cake, hehe.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I just love all of these cakes! Definitely subscribing to this thread, hopefully I'll have enough time next halloween to make a cake!!

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Wow, fantastic cakes!! Some of those were so realistic and gruesome I had to remind myself that they were actual cakes when looking at them!! :)

·
Registered
13,828 Posts
Neka4ok are these all cakes you've made? If so, love to have some of your baking or icing construction tips, like what kind of icing do you use for them? Clearly some are made with detailed molds. Where do you find your molds and how do you prepare them? Did you use an airbrush type device on some of them or is it done with a paint brush? Any baking secrets you'd care to share? I love cool looking theme cakes. Thanks for the pics.

Oh, one more question, the ghost pan egg and the spaghetti boo, those are the real food items and not a cake, right?

1 - 20 of 142 Posts