Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month I went to Comicon and bought a Halloween poster autographed by Tony Moran from H1 and then got to meet John Carpenter and he also signed it for me. I also got to make small talk with him and he was very cool and down to earth and didnt mind chatting away with his fans. I would hopefully like to add couple more autographs to it in the future like Jamie Lee and PJ Soles and Nick Castle if the oppurtunity ever presented itself. I know theres a fright convention in Scranton PA or somewhere near there coming soon and it says some cast members of Halloween will be there but doesnt specify whcih ones or if its the old or new remake [Rob Zombie] cast members. Does anyone here have any more info on it ?

10402823_10201613236207344_664069769534312808_n.jpg

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
You talking about Fantom Fest? If so, it's guests from the RZ films. William Forsythe, Ken Foree, and Michael Berryman.

PJ and Nick seem to do a lot of cons. I met PJ a couple years ago. She was a blast.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since I was there on the last day I kinda wish I woulda stuck around when they all left and snagged that table cover that was left behind with all the john carpenter doodle drawings on it. I'm also a huge fan of the Rob Zombie movies so either way it's a win win if I make it there .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Jersey Devil
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing