Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
I tried buidling an awesome music sharing blog, but the money grubbing music industry trolls had my links deleted as fast as I could replace them.
I so greatly loved and appreciated all the hard work you put into your blog, I was a mp3 hoarder back in the day and you fed my addiction!! LOL... seriously though, you introduced so many of us to such a wide variety of music. Just wanted to say thanks again!!

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,323 Posts
I tried buidling an awesome music sharing blog, but the money grubbing music industry trolls had my links deleted as fast as I could replace them.
Thank you so much for keeping the blog up and running for so long. I too have found many gems there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think I've replaced my files four times, Sharebee was one that I used but it died including the mirrors. Mediafire restricted my files, some links still work but some just can't be downloaded. Then I went to 4shared after a while due to inactivity they straight out closed my account. Some files worked but other files had issues downloading as from what people tell me. Then I went over to MEGA and that seems to be doing good so far, they have been up for about a year now. 30GB of files still on there. Fixing the broken links can be a pain!

I didn't really experience most of the other blogs that have come and gone but I think mine is close to hitting 8 or 9 years. I have no idea how long I can keep doing this cause it's getting difficult finding physical albums out there. Thank God Walmart still sell them but they are the same albums that I've had for years.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brandon, Your Scary Sounds Of Halloween is the greatest Halloween blog in current existence. I love Halloween sound effects and your site is an absolute joy for me. I understand about the hassles of sharing, but there are those of use who greatly appreciate the effort that goes into it and thank you for sharing so generously. Cheers, Stevo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts