·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
I've done this with business wear.

I'm a big fan of halloween themed ties, pocket squares, socks and cufflinks.

And it's a nice color pallette to play with - black, orange, purple, green, charcoal, rust, burgundy, chocolate.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Halloweentownstore.com has a bunch of horror/halloween clothing too. plus a bunch of house wares, costumes, and books. Can't think of the prices off-hand, but I did get two shirts for about $26.99 each, so it wasn't that bad I think.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cute stuff here, but unfortunately a little on the expensive side for me :eek: I do love the sideshow ladies skirt a lot!
Yea, Rockabilly, Pinup, Vintage and Punk clothing usually is on the pricey side. Thrift stores are my best friend for putting together Vintage/Pinup outfits :)
The more unique stuff like the side show ladies skirt, I know I wont find many places so I am usually willing to save for those things.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Halloweentownstore.com has a bunch of horror/halloween clothing too. plus a bunch of house wares, costumes, and books. Can't think of the prices off-hand, but I did get two shirts for about $26.99 each, so it wasn't that bad I think.
I remember stumbling across that site a while back, loved it!

·
Registered
139 Posts
2 words.

Goth

Ninja

As soon as I get some money, I am going to get some pieces commissioned since the cost of the clothes from a normal designer is ungodly high.

Also Kreepsville 666.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.