Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been to the Murder Mystery and the Shinning Ball at the Stanley House in Denver, Colorado? I am considering it for part of my Halloween 2016 plans!

·
Registered
902 Posts
I think you might be referring to the Stanley hotel, in Estes Park Colorado?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stanley House

Why yes....that is the hotel that I am referring to...in Estes Park about 50 minutes away from the Denver Airport......

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
And to think I drove past this place every day for 3 years. I was a delivery driver for those companies that offered your pictures back in 24 hours. I use to go up to Estes on the back road, run around town delivering film and then down big Thompson Canyon into Loveland and then on to Ft. Collins and then back down to Denver. Trust me all those trips up and down that mountain, one year there was a blizzard, driving through there was terrifying!!lol

I kept saying I was gonna stay there one night, but was always afraid. It is a massive sight to see as you come over the hill. All this time I never knew they had doings around Halloween. Jerry's sister & brother both live in Denver, he was just there for awhile on his vacation and his niece lives in Estes Park, I'm gonna ask her what she knows about it. We're gonna have to think about a trip up there to make it to this party. I would love it! Just not 2016....to big of plans here at home. Maybe 2017.

Thanks so much for this info!

·
Registered
902 Posts
It is one of the most creepy places EVER! My wife won't stay there anymore, too many strange things have happened there, I think it's fun but she won't go.:(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the information. Gonna start planning a trip for their activities they hold the week before Halloween in 2016. Can't wait! Check out their Facebook page pictures if you get a chance. Ok - Muffy - if your 2016 events are the weekend before Halloween and are close to the Stanley House - I am inviting myself over!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I actually just stayed here for the first time last week. It was incredible! There's actually a Living Social deal up right now for half off rooms, but you have to book before April. I can't post the link since I haven't had 3 posts, but do a search for Living Social Stanley Hotel and it should come up :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts