Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by my local Michael's If Fargo, ND. They have set up a ton of items for the season. Much more than just the Lemax houses. If you go remember to do an internet search for 50% OFF coupons too.

·
Resident Lunatic
1,772 Posts
Our Michael's Has an entire aisle along with a few more items here and there.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Everyone's posting store information over on "First Halloween Sightings in Stores..." but I thought I would share some pics here, too.

Went to my local Michaels on Friday (7-31-09) and took some pics as they were setting up the Halloween stuff.

I think this is pretty cool, but they're asking $12.95 for a string of ten lights. Anyone know where I can get something like this cheaper? I know I can use one of countless 40% off coupons, so that would take it down to $7.79. Is that a good deal, or does someone out there know a better price? If you know, please shoot me a PM. I want to build a bunch of PVC candles this year and the flicker bulbs are the way I want to go. (I blame Terra and her awsome candles)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Went to Michaels yesterday, it's looking good, 2 full isles done, so they just have to fill in the middle. Seems they went with a skeleton motif this year-so if you like Skele's, check them out.

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
I went over to Micheals a few weeks back. I already bought a funkin and a few lemax peices. The plan is to create a cemetary in a pumpkin!!! :D

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
stopped in Michaels today....they already have the new lighted stuff at 20% off....I guess they don't want the 40/50% off coupon holders getting the good stuff.

BTW: Is there a date attached to that 50% off coupon that you can get when you sign up? They have a witch that's $50 that might be worth it at half price, but I need that 20% off sale to be gone so I can use it.

Also, does anyone sell left hands? They only sell right hands???????

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm wanting to buy the Lemax Spooky Town Express train this year to circle the base of our Halloween tree. Does anyone know the quality of the Spooky Town stuff, electronics-wise?

I'm wondering if it will run well for years to come of if it will have trouble setting up the following years. (Of course, it also has to survive any cat-attacks. I bet that's not on the warranty, huh?)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Heyyyyyyyyy...........CreepyCrawler......what kind of airbrush did you decide on???I've been putting that off for years as well.I start investigating all the different types,and then,eventually give up and buy nothing...lol.I mean,you can get em for 40 bucks or 400 bucks.We probably are looking at the same uses.I want to make some stuff for my Lemax village...rocks...terrain...things like that.But I'd also like to screw around with it with Halloween props as well.Soooooooooooo......what didja get????????????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts