Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if any of you have any ideas or tips on how to dress up the interior walls of my house for Halloween in 2016?

I want to really ramp up the atmosphere inside the house next year, and do it in a non-permanent way since, you know... it's my home.

What do you guys do? I welcome any and all ideas you might have :D

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Remote control LED lights made a HUGE difference this year. You can use the super cheap bulbs off amazon but they don't give off a lot of light. The Feit electric bulbs are better but I am thinking it might be time for me to get into the HUE bulbs, at least for a few key places I need to be able to turn the house lights up after the party before I have time to take them down.

Just having the coloured light just enough to see to walk in places I didn't decorate much was gret. Also LED pumpkins, and lit skulls and other things really looked great with the ambient coloured light.

This skeleton had 1 led tealight near his face taped to the back of the door and the light in the hall gave this effect.

IMG_3311.jpg

LED candles, costco has them super cheap this time of year, put them everywhere.

Get the cheap cotton spooky netting and drape it on stuff. I can't use the spider webbing because my cats are idiots and will eat it but that can work too.

No I am wishing I had gotten more pix of the house at the party.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts