Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if any of you have any ideas or tips on how to dress up the interior walls of my house for Halloween in 2016?

I want to really ramp up the atmosphere inside the house next year, and do it in a non-permanent way since, you know... it's my home.

What do you guys do? I welcome any and all ideas you might have :D

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Remote control LED lights made a HUGE difference this year. You can use the super cheap bulbs off amazon but they don't give off a lot of light. The Feit electric bulbs are better but I am thinking it might be time for me to get into the HUE bulbs, at least for a few key places I need to be able to turn the house lights up after the party before I have time to take them down.

Just having the coloured light just enough to see to walk in places I didn't decorate much was gret. Also LED pumpkins, and lit skulls and other things really looked great with the ambient coloured light.

This skeleton had 1 led tealight near his face taped to the back of the door and the light in the hall gave this effect.

Red Green Room Wall Pink

LED candles, costco has them super cheap this time of year, put them everywhere.

Get the cheap cotton spooky netting and drape it on stuff. I can't use the spider webbing because my cats are idiots and will eat it but that can work too.

No I am wishing I had gotten more pix of the house at the party.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts