Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered from Halloween Asylum,was in stock,shipped immediately,tracking notification sent & received in a timely fashion (DHL held it for 2 days.....duhhh)
but very happy with them,even got a hell of a discount buying 2 items that ended up covering shipping & oversize extra charge. - Recommended - :D

·
Master of my own Universe
969 Posts
Halloween Asylum - Totally Demented Halloween Props, Masks and Costumes

I recently ordered from Halloween Asylum after they had contacted me in response to a post I had made for scene setter border. They had taken the trouble to look through their inventory for the product I was seeking. They offered the item to me at a very good price, so much so that I ordered 2!

I received tracking info the next day and received my order today as scheduled.

In my own opinion, they provide an excellent service, and I will certainly use them again. :cool:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I've gotta jump on this as well. I was looking for a discontinued mask and could not get an answer from a merchant who had it listed on their site.

Nancy at Halloween Asylum saw my post and offered to contact their distributor to find out information on the mask. Turns out, it was discontinued, but the distributor had ONE LEFT! Nancy confirmed by part number and photo that they indeed had the exact mask I wanted, and she arranged to have them drop ship it to me. All-in-all it ended up costing me less than any other site I saw it on, shipping included!

I will definitely be using Halloween Asylum again really soon!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Figured I'd add to this instead of making a new thread on the same merchant,
just got my newest order from Halloween Asylum. They were having a half off sale
& i picked a few things that i probably would not pay full price, but half - oh ya -
They were fast on shipping & emailing me the UPS tracking #. Another great & satisfied transaction & another 2 Bucky thumbs up !!
Thanx again Halloween Asylum :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have to add my $0.02 to this.

I ordered several items last year, received them in record time, and used them this year. I couldn't have been happier.

This year, I ordered some 50% off items from Halloween Asylum and received them in what seemed a few days. One item was not working. I called Halloween Asylum and they solved the problem right away and beyond what I would've have expected.

All I can say is thanks to Halloween Asylum. They're a great merchant and have great customer service. I recommend them highly and without reservation.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Ordered from them for the first time after this season, 50% off sale. Fast shipping and real quality items (unlike what I got from Spirit website). Good prices and a great selection of cool stuff on their website.

·
Registered
142 Posts
great service

I ordered a few things from the Thanksgiving sale, and it was delivered to me very quickly without any problems. I will definately order from them again. :p

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hi Tumblindice, We have sold out of nearly half of all products on our site and are reordering at two shows this month. We'll start to see some of that product arrive as early as late February. If the manufacturers have it in their warehouses, some of them start shipping as soon as possible, while others typically don't ship anything until June/July.

I will post some pics here in the forum as well as in my blog of new items we order at the shows. I'll be at a small show this coming weekend in Vegas put on by Rubies Costumes (the largest costume company in the world) and it seems that Morbid Industries now falls under their umbrella of companies, so it will be interesting to see what they'll have for this year. Later this month is the big show in Houston... can't wait!

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,773 Posts
Another Fan,
I have ordered one mask through Halloween Asylum and hopefully will be getting some more this week. Nancy has been absolutely terrific. I Highly recommend Halloween Asylum. If I saw the same item slightly less on the internet somewhere else I would happily pay the difference to get it from Halloween Asylum because the trust and sense of appreciation for the customer service is worth the extra money.
David

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I was just looking at some of the stuff on the HA site and came across this at the bottom of one item's description:

Please Note: These props come in from the manufacturer with small screws to attach Craky to the base and we found he was very wobbly and would not stand straight without additional support. To solve this problem, we have included some large heavy duty screws, counter sunk holes in the base for them,and included a special screw bit for them. He now stands perfectly with no problems.

How is that for outstanding customer service? Talk about above and beyond. How many times have you ordered something and had a similar problem but weren't expecting it and had to deal with it yourself? Spread the word that this is a great company to order from.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts