Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.........i will not make it this year with out the swamp witch and the haunted tree....OMG.....look on halloweenasylums site...or their youtube....got to have these, and then the doll child rising reaper.......ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, and the light show pumpkin..........i was looking for their new spirit balls and stumbled on these....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYYr828-olM&list=UUfdgMXE4fc6cxZ3oVVoEJfA&index=10

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone doing oddities go on asylums site, they have more skeletons of animals, a cat, bird, monkey, crow too....i think its gonna be a good year tater!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and haunted props has them also, cheaper......anyone bought from haunted props in the past year or two, i had a terrible time a few years ago with that company filling my order and not refunding what they didnt send and charged me for?

·
Registered
13,768 Posts
Can't say about ordering from HP but I've bought a number of masks and props from HA and have always been happy with their products and customer service when I've had a question. Very responsive. In fact I had written to Nancy a while back to see if they would be getting in the Crazy Bonez animals. She wrote me back to say she looked into them and placed an order. How responsive was that! Never had anything missing or damaged. If you are comparing ordering from both companies also factor in shipping as it can differ widely these days. I know that HA also accepts pay pal if you prefer to pay that way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi screamqueen2012 and everyone!

We carry the animated Haunted Tree for only $168.99 plus shipping! It was one of my favorite products at the Halloween Expo earlier this year - I can see why you love it! We are currently waiting on them from the mfg, but I think we all are. Please check us out! Thanks - www.HalloweenDecorNMore.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts