Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up that Halloween Asylum is having a 30% off sale on all in stock merchandise through Monday, Feb. 3. Enter code HELL2014 in the coupon box when checking out. They have some good stuff in stock and 30% is nothing to sneeze at! I just placed an order and got some cool stuff for a great savings. If you've never done business with Nancy at Halloween Asylum, do yourself a favor. They rock!!

www.halloweenasylum.com

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Just a heads up that Halloween Asylum is having a 30% off sale on all in stock merchandise through Monday, Feb. 3. Enter code HELL2014 in the coupon box when checking out. They have some good stuff in stock and 30% is nothing to sneeze at! I just placed an order and got some cool stuff for a great savings. If you've never done business with Nancy at Halloween Asylum, do yourself a favor. They rock!!

www.halloweenasylum.com

I hope you ordered some cool masks. You know I can never have too many masks in my collection. ;)

·
Registered
13,768 Posts
If you are just looking now, well the sale was over at the beginning of the month. There were a lot of cool things in stock back when the sale started.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Naw, I looked back then too. I did get some things, but most of what I was looking for was out of stock. But it's always nice to get a code. If I can save money I'm a happy camper. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts