Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this year I decided that I wanted to have an arch to go across our front walkway (with a strobe light flashing on it) for my Halloween party. So I bought a 'wedding arch', and painted it black. I have put webbing and spiders on the sides and will be putting webbing and spiders on the top as well. I also have clear beading string to hang from the top so that it feels like walking through spider webs when you walk through the arch. I am also planning on putting some orange and purple lights around the edges. So I have been thinking about either A. stopping there, or B. line the 'front' of the arch with orange and black fake flowers (which would make storing it a little harder) or else C. line the 'front' with cheese cloth that has been dyed black and cut into strips for people to walk through, what are your thoughts and/or ideas? Below are pictures of my progress so far and there will be more pictures to follow as I get more done.

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!!! Can't decide if I want to add something more (like cheese cloth or different lighting) to it this year or not lol but love the way it turned out for last year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts