Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I make a Halloween video every year, and this one is an animation of Matthew Kirscht's Halloween postcard art. If you're not familiar, Matthew Kirscht does amazing paintings in the vein of the classic Tuck's Halloween postcards. I had a lot of fun with the animation. Check it out!

·
Registered
295 Posts

I make a Halloween video every year, and this one is an animation of Matthew Kirscht's Halloween postcard art. If you're not familiar, Matthew Kirscht does amazing paintings in the vein of the classic Tuck's Halloween postcards. I had a lot of fun with the animation. Check it out!
Absolutely fantastic! Thanks So Much for Sharing! You’re incredibly talented!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
671 Posts
You did kingdom of witches several years ago which you were gracious enough to share with me to project onto my garage that year, I still remember that act of kindness and how cool that video was. Glad to see you're still at it!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You did kingdom of witches several years ago which you were gracious enough to share with me to project onto my garage that year, I still remember that act of kindness and how cool that video was. Glad to see you're still at it!!
Haha, that’s a rare item indeed. I definitely can’t give out copies to everyone who asks now, but I’ll find other ways to distribute them with the permission of the original artists.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Haha, that’s a rare item indeed. I definitely can’t give out copies to everyone who asks now, but I’ll find other ways to distribute them with the permission of the original artists.
The digital decorating market is huge and getting bigger every year. I think if you were to sell your animations you would do very well!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts