Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry lol every month or so I just have to post how much I love halloween. Thinking about it instantly gets me in a good mood. Its getting closer n closer and I lovvve it. Sorry lol just had to express my love for halloween once again.

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Yeah,

now that St. Patrick's is over, I can feel my ghoul comin' on. Sometimes you don't even notice that you've clicked over to bookmarks and chosen Halloweenforum...

...until it's too late.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
You know how they say men think about sex everyday? Well I think about Halloween everyday. I'm getting really excited. I don't think I'v loved halloween so much.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
You know how they say men think about sex everyday? Well I think about Halloween everyday. I'm getting really excited. I don't think I'v loved halloween so much.
LMAO

jerzeboi - I'm like that too, thinking about it just makes me happy. I have things out year round that have a Halloween touch to them. Even at work I have a Halloween corner. I even have a large pic of Michael Myers behind my computer.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Agreed! I was working on my Groundbreaker Zombie setup this weekend and can't wait til it's done. On a more humorous note, I was on the side of my house with a couple of gallons of pond water and some old tuxedos and suit jackets. I was burying them for a rot effect to put on some zombies (gotta dig 'em back up in 2 months). Anyway, after I was done, while cleaning up, I noticed my neighbors standing around watching me with a certain look on their faces! I started laughing and explained to them what I was doing, they all had a look of relief on their faces. I have the big home haunt around my area, so it wasn't a hard pill to swallow for them. I assured them I wasn't burying evidence!! lol

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Cool.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.
It's April, or June, and you catch a Halloween episode of Home Improvement, or Roseanne or the Simpsons. As the opening credits play, this unintentional grin slithers across your face and your fingers curl into claws and you don't realize you're drooling until your wife stops and stares at you in disgust, which makes you look at her in confusion and say "what?", which releases the hanging thread of drool so that it falls in your lap and you try to wipe it away but your attention is on the TV and who cares what she thinks since she's the weirdo who married a Halloween drooler anyway...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts