Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while since i've dropped by. I wanted to share some exciting news. A project that I have been working on has finally launched. Halloween Advisor (www.halloweenadvisor.com)

The quick Intro to Halloween Advisor: Our goal at HalloweenAdvisor.com is to bring you quality information and reviews for haunted attractions, businesses, paranormal tours, special effects artist, and everything in-between. Before spending your hard earned money on anything, you should always do your research, to make sure you are getting a quality product.

This is where we come in. We, and our members, scour the internet to find all the information on haunts, tours, Halloween businesses, and put it together in a simple to access, no hassle format. HalloweenAdvisor.com will aggregate all the reviews, from real patrons from around the country, so you know you are getting an honest opinion. We look forward to having you look around. If you have been to a Haunted Attraction, or have done business with any Halloween or haunt themed business, let us know we want to hear from you! We look forward to serving you in the months and years to come.

Feel free to check it out, leave reviews for your favorite haunts or vendors, sign up for an account, and check out the blog, for even more cool things! If you have a business or haunt you would like to list, make an account and list it for free!

We look forward to seeing old friends, and meeting new ones! Thanks for taking the time to check us out everyone! Have a great night all!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts