Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all having my 2nd neighborhood Halloween Party and trying to come up with an adult game. Last year had about 60+ people attend and held a costume contest with bottled liquor as prizes. I'm wanting to find an interactive fun game (ages 30 to 60).

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome, jgrancer. Unfortunately, the only adult games for large groups that I can think of are probably not for posting on a family forum. Although I'm sure you'll get plenty of ideas from the other great members here.

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture28309-welcome.jpg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Tempt your Fate game has been a hit at all my parties!!!
Also the Game of Favors.
There''s been other threads on this site with instructions, but if you need help, please feel ffree to PM me

·
Registered
120 Posts
This is a goofy one but it is a lot of fun. The candy corn game. It is a great game for couples. I have plastic pumpkins with handles and we safety pin the pumkin to the front of one person from a two person team. The other person on the team throws candy corn and trys to make it in the pumkin. the couple with the most at the end wins a prize. It is hilarious watching someone moving their body to try to help the other one make it in the pumkin. My guests love this game. We also play tempt your fate and beer pong. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts