Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I simply HAD to share this picture with you all!! We were outside at the family Halloween party, and one of the tiny kittens found a nice, warm spot to sleep...on the fog machine! As if that wasn't cute enough, when it turned on, it totally looked like tiny little kitty was making a very big stinky! :D We all laughed so very hard...the poor tiny kitty was like, "What?" I mean, it was so adorable that I can't believe heads didn't explode from the cuteness overload!

10347714_722579574500965_1386770816689655508_n (500x375).jpg

I hope this made you smile and gave you a little cheer on this Halloween Eve!! Have a wonderful Halloween, everyone!!

·
For Your Demonic Needs!
1,254 Posts
There's no such thing as too much cute where cats are concerned. And its great to know that my wife and I aren't the only 4 cat people out there! Thank you for posting the kitty picture! :D

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha, yeah, we are definitely crazy cat people...my whole family is. Almost every household in my family, both my side and my husbands, have cats...multiple cats, lol. The aunt who has this little cutie is out in the country, so they have lots and lots of cats they care for...some indoors, some outdoors.
Cats make me happy! :D

·
Reaper Queen
8,575 Posts
oh my goodness, so so adorable! it is rather funny looking like it had "spicy chipotle dipped mice poppers" , like PirateDex said,,,, I too have 4 cats, my son has four cats, I simple adore cats, like WitchyKitty said, kitties make me happy (that actually is the name of a pinterest board I have of kitty pictures)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts