For Immediate Release:

Halloween Addicts Website: www.halloweenaddicts.com

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlwhjCTJmcM

Contact Information:
[email protected]
Or
[email protected]

HALLOWEEN ADDICTS NOW AVAILABLE
They might live on YOUR street! Spend some time with real life Addams families.

Every Halloween we are deluged with television shows about Haunted Attractions, shows about the scariest places to visit on Halloween, and hundreds of online how-to videos for making Halloween decorations and props. But what about the rest of the year? Who are these modern day Addams families who live and breath Halloween year round?

They may live in the mysterious house at the end of your street. Their idea of fun is watching horror movies and carving foam tombstones. The morning after Halloween, they begin counting down to next years frightening festivities. Their neighbors, friends, and family find their obsession with the holiday unsettling, but perhaps they are more like the rest of us than we care to admit.

RJD Productions and Midnyte Hollow Productions are pleased to announce the release of the documentary Halloween Addicts, a look into the minds and lives of four people who love Halloween. Peter Melillo (CT), John and Carol Terra (NH), and Christopher Silvia (RI). Find out why they love Halloween, how they prepare for it, and how they celebrate it. These “haunters” convey why Halloween is so unique and why it brings them so much joy. They keep the spirit of Halloween alive throughout the year, not just October. Halloween Addicts was made over the course of several years and the viewer can see how these haunters’ traditions change and how the love of Halloween is still as strong for each of them.

“Being involved in the Halloween and Haunted Attraction industry has given me the opportunity to meet a lot of people who love the holiday as much as I do. I wanted to know the reasons, the psychology if you will, behind it.” Pam Tole, one of the producers of the show states. Russell Dreher, the movie’s other producer, has been haunting since he was a teenager, and yet he says “I still find the devotion of haunter’s to be amazing. They work hard all year round developing their craft so they can have just a short time to share their love of Halloween with their friends and neighbors each October.”

Halloween Addicts is now available for sale at www.halloweenaddicts.com and on Amazon.com.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.