Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. THe videos I got from AtmosFX over the years by adding to the collection. This is actually the seventh year we did this. It is just the first time we posted. The tombstones were purchased and some were made. The huts were made from privacy fence. The crate was made from pallets. The fence made from PVC. The gate made from strips of wood. Columns is styrofoam. Everything packs up into half of an 8X12 shed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love the glowing eyes creature peeking out from behind the curtain behind Drac in the coffin; is it homemade or storebought? Would love to see the mechansim. Overall this is an awesome use of tech to spook the neighbors, love it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are five video projectors and two iPADs. The iPADs are running VLC player. The video Projectors are running Falcon Christmas Players. Allowing me to trigger or run continuously from an iPhone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sadly I must say it was store bought. A last minute idea that my wife and I saw at Target the night before Halloween. It was on clereance. We

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Enjoyed the video and also gave it a thumbs up. The singing ghosts, a favorite of mine, were those using AtmosFear FX shaped forms? They turned out really well and assume the video was from them too??

I liked the grave digger almost as much. Different touch to the typical grave yard scene. Was the flickering light part of the projection?

I have their singing pumpkins projections but haven't used them yet. I liked your produce wagon set up with the bones and body parts. Again, different than most and very nicely done.

Thanks for the video. Glad you decided to share with everyone this year. If you can, can we see photos or a video of everything during the daylight before you take it down?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Enjoyed the video and also gave it a thumbs up. The singing ghosts, a favorite of mine, were those using AtmosFear FX shaped forms? They turned out really well and assume the video was from them too??

I liked the grave digger almost as much. Different touch to the typical grave yard scene. Was the flickering light part of the projection?

I have their singing pumpkins projections but haven't used them yet. I liked your produce wagon set up with the bones and body parts. Again, different than most and very nicely done.

Thanks for the video. Glad you decided to share with everyone this year. If you can, can we see photos or a video of everything during the daylight before you take it down?
The singing ghost is known as the Boo Crew and yes they are on the later model of the 3DFX Form. We put water in the bottom, but we always try to put a fence behind them to give something to tie to or use stake and tie them to the ground. We use the ties not to prevent them from blowing over but to help force them into position.

In regards to the digger, yes the flickering is part of the image options.

Great idea on the photos. I’ll try to pull some together and post here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As requested here are some additional photos.

I didn't do a good job on taking photos as I went. That is a take away that I can make sure to do next year.
Here is the witch shack without its roof. As you can see it is just fencing that I aged.
IMG_1738.jpg

This is what the Market stand look like prior to aging.
IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

Completed in front yard
IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

The Graveyard
IMG_1865.jpg

Witch hut
IMG_1923.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also found the video of Halloween 2017 and loaded to YouTube so that there is a view of the transition from last year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts