Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the first video from my yard haunt this year.

This is my first year doing the haunt. I started on it in the middle of September so was lucky to get this much done. But I am now planning for next year. I built all props and animitronics myself. You can see more about that on my website(link in sig). Still adding content to that as time permits.
I hope you enjoy and Happy Halloween.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Okay, now that totally rocks!! I could sit and watch them all night. Awesome job. Very impressed that you were able to do all that in such a short time frame. Looking forward to what you do for next year when you have even more time to work on things.

·
Registered
83 Posts
1st setting up light to the music and then also how you added the servos to the skellies and how to integrate all of it together.Not much. :)

Oh and I realize theres no way to get it this season Just looking for a winter project...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Could not have went better last night. Not many ToTs, location and weeknight hurts. But had a few said they already heard about the house from other kids. Couple of different kids refereed to us as "The Cool House". There where many kids to scared to come up to the house. Event though it's not scary or gory. Was given a lot of compliments by parents, they really enjoyed it too so that is the encouragement to keep going.

So very pleased for the first year and can't wait to see what the turnout for next year will be like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts