Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Master of disaster
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm sharing with you some pictures from Halloween 2017 which I spent in Heide Park Resort in Soltau in Germany. It was really great. A lot of pumpkins, creepy decorations (I especially liked dogs skeletons), dressed stuff who were scarrying people :p. House of fear, scarry hospital, very fast carousels and more... Some people had really creative costumes and make up such as scissors pushed in eye, a bloody can of coca cola pushed in cheek and more. It was great that no matter age of people was, a lot of them were Halloween dressed and were enjoying there time and having fun. There were even a lot of big and small dogs so I wish I took mine little Focus. I'm really happy that Halloween is getting much more popular nowadays in Germany and in Poland. I remember that 7 years ago when I started to be a member on HF, Halloween in my country was not celebrated that much.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Looks like fun. Sounds as if Halloween is becoming more and more popular all over. It is definitely one of my favorite holidays. It's fun to be able to dress up and be someone or something different for at least one day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts