Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I'm new to this site, just came accross it and it seems like a fun place :)
I've been setting up haunts for the last 12 years and adding a little more each year.
this year a changes the facade on the house, and changed the doorway arch to fake stones versus just painted.
next year i'm hoping to get that white vinyl chimney covered ,if the wife will let me.

enjoy and hope you like the pictures.

12091185_10154266317447571_51688404811210365_o.jpg
12140047_10154266317452571_4534480226610984302_o.jpg
DSCN4003.jpg
DSCN4004.jpg
DSCN4018.jpg
DSCN4017.jpg
DSCN4001.jpg
DSCN4002.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
The faux wall and arch are really nicely done and integrated, I love that - very fond of your werewolf and headless woman figures too! Very cool display, thank you so much for sharing it with us!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Everything is perfect ! Really, really great set up. The lighting and extra touches like the moss on the windows/ walls are fantastic. Welcome to Halloween forum, hope you stick around, would love to see more pics next year !

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey all.

thanks for the warm welcome and comments, i`ve looking at some of the other haunts and lots of amazing stuff..
we got over 500 kids again this year.
i will be spending lots of time going trough as many posts as i can lol

ohh and to answer about the headless bride, i got her from a place called lord grimleys manor, they used to have these realy cool
props made by some FX artist, i missed out on the zombies but got the bride.. the paint job is well made but at that time i didn`t care about
the dress they sent her with !!! so i went shopping for a better dress at the local salvation army stores.. i got some weird looks from the ladies there but hehehehe here`s a few pictures of her with the new dress before i took the airbrush to it.. ifi have time i will re-assemble her and get a few daylight pictures of her with the airbrushed details on the dress and maybe even with the original dress just to show..

and the ghost is called Christine, she`s a crank ghost from dixrexam off e b a y
I actually have two now, an older one that`s out all month and the new one that i take out for halloween night :)
halloween 2009 069.jpg
halloween 2009 068.jpg

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that is really coll Roach :) will have to try a find you and visit your next haunt.
there' seems to be less and less people who decorate every year :(

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Yeah i am with all the others on this , BRILLIANT , good to have you on the forum and i am sure your experience will help many others through the years on the forum , would you travel internationally to help us U.K. Haunters ..... lol , EXCELLENT WORK .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts