Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, someone better had as I haven't bought a good one for years.

Have you seen anything in particular that you're after?

I think the butler and witch thing is a bit old now. We need something fresh.

Thanks for posting hoping they have some great props this year well I can live in hope :D

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I clicked on their link for Halloween Decorations and saw they mentioned ASDAs. According to the Gemmy website the Gray/white/black Eyeball Doorbell is being sold through them. I'm here in the States and not familiar with them. What kind of store is Asdas?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Asda is one of the big supermarket chains in the UK. It was bought by Walmart a few years ago so they do stock a wider range of Halloween stuff now - but have a long way to catch up with the U.S

·
Registered
244 Posts
lol, someone better had as I haven't bought a good one for years.

Have you seen anything in particular that you're after?

I think the butler and witch thing is a bit old now. We need something fresh.
I like the mirror from GrandinRoad don't think I will ever see it over here they do ship over here but it's very high waiting for them to have a sale.

Will be getting witching hour from AtmosFX for the front garden just need to get a projector from ebay. Would also like some good gravestones and probs for my graveyard.

·
Registered
574 Posts
You guys might consider posting in the thread below? Maybe you can have access to some of the NA stuff???

http://www.halloweenforum.com/gener...them-out-their-area-want-list-requests-5.html
I'd feel too embarrassed to ask. :(

RE: The Morrisons stuff, nice they're advertising so early, but god what they have to offer so far isn't very inspiring is it. But then I notice for the last few years many big stores have been playing down their Halloween stuff probably still due to the recession.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts