Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Disney Inspired
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halloween 2014 is on a Friday! How are you going to go big this year?

I think we are going to use our driveway as a spot to have a "private" dinner experience. I am envisioning a long table with a fall feel to it and lots of candles and other creepy things going on. We'll invite 10 - 12 of our closest friends and have dinner catered and we'lll be part of the decor this year!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yes, I try to go "bigger" when it falls on Fri or Sat. Your plan for the private dinner experience sounds like a lot of fun! Let us know how it turns out.

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
The dinner party sounds really fun. We usually have an early dinner and set up for the toter's. I supposed we may have a few more show up since it is a Friday night.

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
Man, I'm just not sure. That dinner sounds like a really good idea. Maybe I will have a party after all. We get at least 400 TOTers in the place I live now...not even exaggerating...seriously 400. I handed out 80 gift bags in about an hour last time. So we have to make sure to have a ton of candy on hand this year. Hosting a party at the same time as handling all those TOTers might be too much! Either way, it will still be a fun time.

·
Chocolate is my BFF!
4,227 Posts
This year, Spookyone, Silverlady, and I will be working with our Southside's Haunted House. We are excited and plotting up ideas. Also they requested us to host the Halloween Party/dance after the Trick or Trunk, which we are slowly picking up stuff. Spookyone and I will not host the ASL (American sign lang) Halloween party, considering they made us extremely angry last year.

·
Registered
87 Posts
HTW I just got some tools for Father's Day so I am building a graveyard fence all the way around the new house from yard when we move in August. I am going way all in this year.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well yesterday I drill roughly 180 holes for my 4 sections of Halloween fence that I am making. Really looking forward to putting together a great yard display in the new house.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts