Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see a new thread for this, but correct me if I'm wrong :D

So far, I have only shopped Michael's, which had all Halloween/Fall at 70%off.

World Market has most items at 25% off and select items at 50%off

Home Goods didn't have any Halloween markdowns :(

Post here if you have seen any deals too good to pass up! Also, where are you going on November 1st? :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree with you James B.

I usually am banging down Target's doors right at 8am, but this year I don't think so....I don't know about anywhere else, but all of ours are picked through and weren't that great to begin with. I might hit CVS also.

What did Walgreen's have?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Jo-anns is at 50%-70% off... and the local one is thoroughly picked over. They have some Christmas at 40% off in this week's ad. I usually view 11/1 as Orange Friday... but most of the local stores are already sold out of merchandise.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great Spirit Halloween discounts

Just there today. I bought the Antique Roaming doll, I had a 20% off coupon and a 10.00 coupon they let me use both so got her for 49.00. Then I bought the display Broken Spine Girl for 50.00 after all discounts and coupons, she was a display that wouldn't bend back but the hubby will fix that. Also got the Ghost Writing Book for 17.00.

Very happy. I am going to have to try to stay away the day after halloween or I am going to go broke.

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
One of my local Spirit stores is running 50% off already. First time I've seen this and I believe someone else posted somewhere that their Spirit store has started running 50% off as well. Be sure to check yours instead of waiting till 11/1.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Kohl's has a bunch of Halloween stuff on sale for 50-70% off. I just got a spiderweb tablecloth and spiderweb table runner for $13.50 and $10.50 each, respectively (regularly $45 and $35). I also had a $10 off coupon which stacked with two different codes, FALL20 and ENTERTAIN20.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I haven't seen anything at most of the stores to go back and get. I haven't been in Spirit in over a month, and the last time I was there, there wasn't anything worth getting with whatever percent coupon I had in my hand. Now if Lowe's would go on sale...I'd be the first in line

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I heard that Lowe's does 50% off the day after, but I have never been. Has anyone been to Lowe's on Nov 1?

I absolutely raided Target last year, but this year they don't seem to have as much good stuff.

I think I am only going to get the Ghost Writing Book and a few Scene Setters from Spirit. Nothing else is really doing it for me.

This year, I am starting early (November :D) and I think I am just going to do a bunch more custom built props as opposed to buying clearance. Anyone else feel the same way? Maybe it's because the majority of the stores around me are cleaned out!

Also, I will have people staying over on the 31st and I don't want to kick them out so I can shopping :D

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I heard that Lowe's does 50% off the day after, but I have never been. Has anyone been to Lowe's on Nov 1?

I absolutely raided Target last year, but this year they don't seem to have as much good stuff.

I think I am only going to get the Ghost Writing Book and a few Scene Setters from Spirit. Nothing else is really doing it for me.

This year, I am starting early (November :D) and I think I am just going to do a bunch more custom built props as opposed to buying clearance. Anyone else feel the same way? Maybe it's because the majority of the stores around me are cleaned out!

Also, I will have people staying over on the 31st and I don't want to kick them out so I can shopping :D
I wasn't talking about lowes halloween stuff, but their wood and hardware and paint. Their Halloween is marked down right now, but notby much

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.