Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's from an old TV series called The Prisoner that came out in the 1960's. Everyone had a number instead of a name and #2 was in charge of the Village. If you Google the series it will explain more. It's not a show that a lot of people are familiar with.

·
Undertaker
3,165 Posts
OMG! I saw some of the shows when I was a kid on channel 50 out of Detroit. I thought the guy running from the bubble was dumb and never sat down to watch a complete show. That was sad....dumb kid.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG! I saw some of the shows when I was a kid on channel 50 out of Detroit. I thought the guy running from the bubble was dumb and never sat down to watch a complete show. That was sad....dumb kid.
I watched the series as a kid when it first came out and enjoyed it. But I always liked science fiction and things that were not the norm anyway. I have the complete DVD set and it's also available on Netflix. I also have most of the Gerry Anderson shows on DVD. Thunderbirds, Stingray, UFO, Fireball XL5 and a few others. I even got my friend's 3 year old son hooked on H.R. Puffinstuff instead of SpongeBob. LOL

·
Undertaker
3,165 Posts
HR puff n stuff....I hated that show...I still watched it. I forgot all about that till u mention it. What was the other one? Sigma n the sea monster? Seems to me they were all produced by the same two guys....seals and kroft....something like that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
oaklawn Crematory
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing